A
A
A
Close
Relationships Community
6.4k Members

My girl left me for her ex of 4 years

My girlfriend
left me for her ex boyfriend of 4 years. We lived together for 2 months and our familiesBirth control and family planning
Choosing a primary care provider
Ewing’s sarcoma
Family troubles - resources met. She did alot of things and said a lot of things that made me feel she really loved me. We are both 28 and we spoke about marriage, we were serious. She would say things to me like" I never want to touch another man ever again" "You are everything I ever wanted and dreamed of". I dated many girls but this girl I really love, there is no one like her.What should I do? I can not eat Im so hurt....She always told me she was happy with me and he could never treat me the way I treated her. She used to say she finally met the one and I was her best friend when we were together. Will she come back to me and what should I do if she does without disrespecting myself. I love her. We shared alot of things. It doesnt make sense why she went back. Will she come back and what should I do if so?
1 Responses
684030 tn?1415612323
You were good for her and too her; and yet she left you for her crummy ex.

So, does it make sense? No. But, a lot of things about Life and Love never make sense. The only explanation that I can offer is that she never really got over him... all the time that she was with you.

Will she want to come back? Maybe.
But, the bigger question is: would you be willing to take her back?.... and, could you ever trust her again?
Have an Answer?
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child