Respiratory Disorders Community

Still No Answers

I have had 2 CT Scans, 1 Needle Biopsy CT Guided, 1 PET/CT Fusion Scan and still no conclusive answers to 1CM Spiculated nodule in upper lobe of left lung. Between the second CT and Needle Biopsy they saw 3 additional lesions 1.2, 1.3 and 1.5 CM.  Primary is sending me to a Thoracic Surgeon as he believes surgery is only option left. Does anyone have any idea if there is anything else before surgery? Evidently the hospital I will go to does VATS (Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery) which I am assuming I would be a candidate for taking the Spiculated nodule out? I would appreciate anyone who has experience with this especially next steps comments. I am really getting scared now.  How long does it take to recover from VATS Surgery? How about conventional Thoracic surgery?

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.