Respiratory Disorders Community

Weird lung feeling??

Recently when I take a shower for some reason my lungs have this weird feeling, not exactly burning or anything like that. I also get this feeling when I lay down sometimes. I have looked at some other posts similar too this but they all have a burning feeling, whereas I don't. I don't recall changing diet, habits, or anything so I don't think that's the case. The feeling feels like its tight, kind of like the feeling of when your hungry but except in your lungs (I know how ridiculous this sounds right now but I don't know how else to explain it) I do have asthma and my lungs do burn when I'm running or something like that although that's a whole other story, I just added this in case it would be important. Does anyone know what this might be? Is this a normal thing that i just never knew about? Thank you.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.