Respiratory Disorders Forum

possible respitory and bronchitis infection

when I cough I wheez and I am conjested with mucus, that will not come out!  it seems like I cant get rid of it, started from a bad chest cold?
What you have experienced is consistent with your having acute bronchitis.  Cough is most common with this malady; wheezing less common but not rare.  That you would wheeze in this circumstance might be a sign of previously undiagnosed asthma.  If the wheezing or cough persist as you begin to feel better, you should see your doctor to see if you might have treatable asthma.

Good luck
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.