Respiratory Disorders Community

wheezing

i am 26 year old male , i developed wheezing in my throat after doing execise for about 4 months duration and i also has persistant dry cough for years  and  i also develop mild attack of cough after exercise. can this be so-
mething dangerous like a tumour in larynx? help me doctors. thanx alot

neevo
I am not a doctor, but you should see a lung specialist.  It sounds like either asthma or vocal cord dysfunction (VCD) or both.  VCD is pretty harmless and more a nuisance than anything else.  That could be the cause of the wheezing in your throat.

I am more concerned about the cough after excercize which sounds like exercise induced asthma.

You really need to have this evaluated by a doctor to determine what is going on and find effective treatment.

Take care and God bless.
thanks alot and god bless you.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.