STDs - International Forum

After using all of these Antibiotics Can I be not treated?

on 13/March/2013 after did Hair removing laser session “Alexandrite laser” for my genital “Including my testicle, penis..etc ,Few Hours after the session I notice a reddish skin on my testicle "having it until now", Heat on my SCROTUM, pain, swelling, erectile dysfunction, and Lack of Sexual desire.

First Doctors Visit:
•ULTRASOUND SCROTUM, URINE, URETHRAL FLUID, URINE ANALSYS and all was NEGATIVE .

•Doctors diagnosis on this stage was Testicular congestion, and Varicocele (based on the ULTRASOUND SCROTUM)
•Medicines: Celebrex and Daflon 500.
•And NO IMRPOVE in this Stage.

•The Second Doctors Visits.
•On 02/April/2013 start using Meloxciam 15 mg for 2 weeks and I felt like I am 100% treated.
•After I quit Meloxicam the swelling and pain return back.

### Two Months later Doctors Diagnose me with epididymo-orchitis, because a Sexual Transmitted Infection and he verify my Varicocele , Although I never notice discharge from my urethra, an I have done Urine PCR, Urethral Fluid, Urine and blood test and again all was NEGATIVE.
He gave me this Medicines: two weeks of Arcoxia, Certiaxone IM and Doxycyline followed by 6 weeks of Levofluxaine.
•Few weeks after I finish the Antibiotic course “Levofluxaine” doctor says the infection should be gone now and if there is any more pain I should visit pain management clinic.
•Pain management doctor suggest using Arcoxia for 6 months. ”did not started yet”
### Current Symptoms
•Burning urination “ALWAYS”, and during Ejaculation “SOMETIMES”.
•My testicle is Shrinking.
•Lack of Sexual Desire.
•Heat on my testicle “Can not verify this”
### Questions:
• What I am having now is STD?
•There is many STDs meet same Symptoms but can any of them not to be treat after all of these antibiotics? If yes, can I get better one?
• Since all of my tests were Negative Is there any test can verify if this is an STD or not?
• LAST: I need you help all.
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
Your symptoms are certainly consistent with chronic epididymo-orchitis, which can have many causes, including STDs.  However all your tests have been negative and you have been treated with a number of antibiotics, which would have cleared all possible STDs.  Therefore you cannot have any STDs at present.  I can also confirm that the management that you have received is correct and therefore I would advise you to continue with the advice given by your doctors.  I would not recommend any further tests.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Dear Doctor,

I am really Thankful for your time and your answers it is make me really  feel much better but on the other hand still worry since still I have the same symptoms, but excuse me to ask couple of questions:

first of all: the Sexual activities:  the last unprotected sex I had was an anal sex with lady (not active sexually ) "8 months before I start getting the pain" any other experiences was either protect or many years ago"

1- One of the doctors says: since you had an chronic inflammation because of the Infection you had, it can take up to 8 weeks until these symptoms disappear, and suggest playing some sports to speed up the recovery, my question is: with an chronic inflammation cases how long it will take until the symptoms gone after the Antibiotic course "assuming if it was an Infection".

2- Since doctors here still diagnose this as an STD even though all the lab test I did was NEGATIVE, is it helpful if I ask the lady "I had anal sex" with her before to do an STDs test? is it easier to find the STIs on the ladies than men?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.