STDs - International Forum

STI risk after visit to Escort

I am in need of some clarifications on my recent risky behaviour.

Over a period of two weeks I have seen 4 escorts. The first three were protected oral sex (receiving) and protected vaginal sex. I did not inspect the condom so I am not sure if there was any damage in either of these cases.
the last time, about 2 weeks ago, I received unprotected oral sex and had protected vaginal and anal sex with the woman. Again I did not inspect the condom so am not sure if there was anything wrong with it.

I have had no visible symptoms on my penis, no discharge and generally feel fine. But I have a throat/cough flu like symptomps at the moment and I guess I am being paranoid that this is somehow related to my acitivities. I also had some pain in my middle area, back and sides which could be anything, but I can't help but connect it to my risky behaviour.

It has been two weeks and I know that an HIV test does not make sense until another 2-4 weeks have passed. What are my chances to have contracted anything, particularly HIV.

Many Thanks.
Provided the condoms remained in place and intact, there would have been no risks of any STI, and certainly no risk at all of HIV infection.  It is called 'safe sex' for a reason.
Best wishes,
Dr José
But I received unprotected oral from a sex worker. How is that not any risk, can't you get HIV, Hepatitis etc from oral sex?
What is the conclusive result of a HIV duo test?
is he right??
my ige level is 4500 ..  i feel breathless sometimes my peak flow is 800 and my doctor says there is nothing to worry .. but i dont feel good sometimes .. is it phycological??
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.