STDs - International Forum

anxious about exposure

good night.
English is not my native language so I apologize about my grammar.

Visited a realtively known and expensive massage (at least for my country 300 $ per session)parlour lately(central america-guatemala). Not my first time.

They stress a lot about exclusivennes and monthly controls on their girls. I always ask the girls and obviously they say they are clean.  

This time I skipped the massage and inmediatly went to the sex part.

Sex was about ten minutes...maybe not even that.  

Protected oral and vaginal sex.  

Worried about two things.

At the middle of the session the erection started to go down and penetration was difficult for a moment. Changed position and the session continued.  im worried the the condom might have rolled up. it was always on but probably rolled up 2 times. but never completely...maybe half way at the most.  i pulled it back down with my hands. no open wounds in my hands. the girl was constantly checking if it was still on during the session.   is there any risk there?

i had a mosquito bite on my *** a couple of weeks before. because of scratching the last couple of weeks it had a scab.  already dry scab. she was never on top while I was laying face down. but the fact has been running in my head. any kind of exposure there?

worried about general exposure risks?
should HIV be on my mind?
any other worries I should consider?
percentages on these girls being std positive available?

thanks a lot for the answers

- At the middle of the session the erection started to go down and penetration was difficult for a moment. Changed position and the session continued.  im worried the the condom might have rolled up. it was always on but probably rolled up 2 times. but never completely...maybe half way at the most.  i pulled it back down with my hands. no open wounds in my hands. the girl was constantly checking if it was still on during the session.   is there any risk there? NO RISK, PROVIDED THE HEAD OF YOUR PENIS WAS COVERED

- i had a mosquito bite on my *** a couple of weeks before. because of scratching the last couple of weeks it had a scab.  already dry scab. she was never on top while I was laying face down. but the fact has been running in my head. any kind of exposure there?
NO RISK WITH THIS EITHER.
- worried about general exposure risks? A CONDOM WAS USED AND THIS REMAINED IN PLACE AND INTACT.  THIS IS CALLED 'SAFE SEX' FOR A REASON- NO RISKS
- should HIV be on my mind? CERTAINLY NOT.
- any other worries I should consider? THE ONLY INFECTIONS THAT COULD THEORETICALLY BE TRANSMITTED EVEN WITH CONDOMS ON WOULD BE GENITAL WARTS AND HERPES
- percentages on these girls being std positive available?
I AM AFRAID NOT.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Thanks a lot for your answeres.

2 last questiones if i may

1. How much time should pass for genital warts or hérpes to show up? If nothing shows up in x amount of time i should be fine?

2.  How worried should i be for those 2? A lot? Its a far chance?

last questiones if i may

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.