STDs / STIs Community

6 months, no symptoms

I had protected vaginal intercourse and unprotected oral sex with a lady 6 months ago. This did not bother me until recently, when I heard from an acquaintance that she has multiple sexual partners. I have recently gotten into a new relationship and am worried about potential risk. So far, there have been no symptoms whatsoever, but is there any risk of me contracting an STD? Thank you.
Probably not a lot but go get tested and you will know.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.