STDs / STIs Community

Any ideas what these bumps are?

Please see the attached link

I have a patch of white dots on the lower part of my head, then bumps towards the tip. I have tested negative at my most recent STD test.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2h1HN9J7VHWOU9uUDJXcThOZlE/view?usp=sharing
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi White dots could be fungal related
I've been using Lotrimin for 2 weeks now, no improvement.  My PCP and Urologist both state they see nothing, but it is getting worse. I dont know if I need to see a dermatologist.
Anyone else have ideas.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.