Brief Unprotected Oral Encounter

I had a brief 10-15 second oral encounter with an escort where it was unprotected (I am a man and was receiving from a female). What are the chances that I can catching something? She was very clean and did not see anything visible for me to think otherwise. I'm kind of worrying here after that encounter and thinking to myself "Why"....

Please Help
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, very low risk activity and the most common would be a UTI as bacteria common in saliva are not common in the urethra. Testing is not recommemded unless you have a penis irritation or have a long term partner.
Thank you so much.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.