Brief gay oral sex Oral Gonorrhea

I met a guy on Grindr and gave him a hand job for some reason I was a idiot and bent down and performed oral sex on him for about 5 to 8 seconds I did not deep throat him by any means and I did not really even use my tongue. I did not taste or feel anything out of the ordinary. It was dark but I could still see everything very well. I fished him off with a hand job and did not ever notice any signs of Gonorrhea. I know my biggest risk is Gonorrhea if he even had it. I called 3 different walk in clinics in my town that do not do throat swabs. I got a itchy/mildly sore throat 5 days after the encounter and this is day 9 and the very mild sore throat is still here. I had very bad sinus drainage over the weekend which might be the reason why but I do not know what to do. Could a 5 second blowjob really lead to Gonorrhea?  
I am in the same boat actually, except I sucked on just the tip of his penis for a few seconds and he precame a little bit. I put a condom on him and finished him off. The next day, I felt somewhat sick and then the next I'm feeling a little more sick (sore throat, headache, tummy ache). Now i'm worried about HIV, gonorrhea, and chlamydia....
COMMUNITY LEADER
Chances of an STD from giving a man oral sex for just a few seconds are really low.

HIV is not a concern, and chlamydia is a risk in theory, but most experts have never seen a case of oral chlamydia, so it's not much to be concerned about.

Gonorrhea is a higher risk, but again, after just a few seconds, and at least in the case of rocketpower111, where there was no deep throating, it's probably nothing to worry about.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.