Brief unprotected oral sex with a prostitude

I was getting a handjob in one of those thai massage parlours when suddenly the lady took my penis in mouth for about 15 seconds and started giving me a blo*job. After I stopped her, I made sure there is no blood which might reduce the risk of HIV but what are my risks of contracting any other STI's?
No real risk
Hi, could be more specific please? Should I get tested? I'm very much worried.
Receiving oral sex is low risk. Receiving oral sex for 15 is too low risk to worry about. You don't need to be tested. I wouldn't be worried.
Why do you say "no risk" at first and then say "low risk"? Which one is it for receiving a rimjob??
Did you get a rim job or a blow job?

If blow job, your risks are low.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.