STDs / STIs Community

Chances of affected by STD during vaginal Sex condom burst

5 days back I had protected vaginal sex and condom tore in the middle of action mostly I gave 5 to 10 shots without protection in this time, I removed my penis and inserted new condom and continued. Prostitute said as she is not having any diseases I can **** without condom also. She will get her tested every 2 months. I am not sure on her words.

5 days past no symptoms, today I am feeling mild pain on tip of penis no burning sensation, no headache, no rashes. Only mild pain that to very negligible. Is there any chances of me getting any STD's ?

Thanks,
Vinayaka
Yes, as you had a broken condom. The risk was low but still possible.
Thanks Vance :). Its around 10 days. I dont have any symptoms what all mentioned in various sites regarding the symptoms of STD.

Today I am feeling a sharp stabbing pain in the left pelvis, when I press from my hand I can feel pain. Is this a symptom of STD ?

I am waiting to complete 28days to get tested for all STD's.

Vinay
No that is not a STD symptom.

Appreciate your quick responses Vance. your responses will give relief on various health factors where we have wrong conception. Always internet is not the only way to find a solution on anything, People like you are providing very good advice and sharp knowledge on areas which google wont answer always.
Hats of to you and your team from this portal.

Thanks,
Vinay
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.