Could a single touch transmit Syphilis

Yesterday I got a bruise on my foot, which is tiny and never bleed. I went to the hospotal and asked a doctor if I needed some desinfection. The doctor touched the bruise and said not necesarry.

My question is, could I get somo disease such as Syphilis since he touched my lession? I don't know if she has a sore on her finger so I am a little worried.

Please give me some advise.
No chance of syphilis whatsoever. They call them sexually transmitted diseases for a reason: sex is required for transmission. Don't worry about it.
Thank you so much. But people say the direct contact with a sore couid lead to the transmission. I want to know if it is possible for the doctor to have a sore on her finger that could infect me?
A syphilitic soreon the finger??  Ando you really think there is any chance that a trained doctor would touch a patient with an open sore on the finger? If he had touched your wound with his penis, you might have a reason to be concerned.
Thank you Doc, so I have no reason to be worried and get tested ,right?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.