Cunnilingus and sore tonsils

Outside of my marriage, I had unprotected cunnilingus for about 30 minutes on Thursday. Saturday I developed a minor sore throat and noticed that my tonsils are covered in a white pus. Could I have contracted oral gonorrhea or another STD? Should I avoid kissing my wife?

I'm feeling very ashamed of my actions and am terrified I've done something that could get my wife sick.
Hi over all cunnilingus is low risk for std's one of the safest activity. The risk are hereps and theoretically  but very low. If you remain concerned see a doctor.
Thank you for the advice. I'm seeing a doctor this Thursday for unrelated issues and will have him examine my throat if symptoms persist. If I do happen to have oral gonorrhea, should I avoid kissing my wife?
Well you still can. Though i doubt if what you have is oral gonorrhea. But to be safe have your doctor assess it. I mean it may just be tonsilitis. Take care!
I can still kiss her?
Yes
I was tested for strep, which negative. At the time my of my doctor visit, my symptoms had subsided and the doctor advised me I probably have a viral infection. However in the days since my throat has become increasingly sore near my left tonsil, which is still covered in a white discharge. Should I be tested for oral gonorrhea from performing 30 minutes of cunnilingus on a woman.
That will not be a bad idea.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.