STDs / STIs Community

Do i have an STD?

Hi, I was an idiot 3 months ago, had A LOT to drink, when I received unprotected oral sex and had protected vaginal sex with 2 different prostitutes. I there found a problem with my penis so went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Herpes Simplex Virus 1 on my Genitals. This was diagnosed with using a swab. The blood test came back negative to HSV1 and HSV2, but was only 1 month after contact.

It has now been just over 3 months, and every approx 10 days i am getting a small flat red rash on my penis head and/or shaft which only lasted for 1 to 3 days at a time. This happened about 3 times after the initial herpes outbreak. I have always had groin pain but it has got worse over last month, tender groin glands, achy joints(knees, elbows, neck), developing a body wide rash, mainly on my back and front (stomach and chest) and i get strange tingling/itchy feelings through my skin, all over my body, and I'm starting to feel quite lethargic/tiredness, and a sore throat.

Has anyone got an opinion on what I might have? I'm going to go back to the doctor for another round of full bloods but am trying to research it now as well. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks!
What did your initial outbreak consist of?

It may be that your ongoing penis issues are related to HSV but it may also be something else.

In general, you would seem to have a general virus that your immune system is responding to.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.