Fear reducion through understanding risk

I had brief unprotected anal sex with a tansgender person and would like to better understand my STD risks. This was the second time having sex with this person but the first without protection. I was the penatrator not the recipient.

My partner claimed to be clean but had not had a test in 3 or so months and is very sexual active with multiple other partners. In an effort to fulfill a fantasy I initially penetratated my partners anus using a lot of lube unprotected then had second thoughts and put on a condom. We had lengthy vigorous protected sex and on my partners suggestion/insistence I removed my condom and repenetrated her anus in order to ejaculate. I would say the final entry last 20 seconds. There was no other sexual contact or kissing.

She had no visible symptoms. I am now however experiencing a significant amount of anxiety surrounding my exposure and would like to get an idea of my risk level. So I am turning to the fine folks here to talk me down. Should I be significantly concerned? Should I take a home STD test kit? Absent symptoms, how long do I need to be concerned for?
I would be concerned and I would test.

Gonorrhea and chlamydia-1 week
Syphilis-6 weeks
HIV-DUO test 28 days and/or antibody test 8 week
Herpes-8 weeks

Sorry but when you don't use a condom you have a risk.
Thanks for the quick response. Doesn't help me feel any better but does confirm my thoughts.
Sorry, he to give the truth.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.