STDs / STIs Community

Gonorrea

I got a shot of Rocephin to treat gonorrea, the nurse said I could have sex in 24 hours...so I asked another nurse to be sure, she said the same thing? Is that true? Can I have sex only after 24 hours of getting the shot? My husband was treated too. Same day!

This discussion is related to Freaking out after lapdance.
How did you get gonorrhea if you are married?

We recommend waiting 1 week after medication.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.