STDs / STIs Community

HELP! Worried I might have an STD!!!!

My boyfriend and I both have our Private parts dry and flakey the day after we just had sex. We haven't been sexually active since and our parts are still Flakey , I haven't had sex with anyone but him , but this is making me think that he's been around and transmitted something  to me, we both do not have any other symptoms , like itchiness , or redness, so its just the dry flakey skin. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! shouldI be worried ?  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no you should not be worried as what your mentioning are not symptoms of any std.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.