Itching Burning Brown Spots on Vagina

Ive been itching on my vagina and anus for a month.  Went and got meds from the doctor (augmentin, probiotics and yeast infection cream) but they are not working.  :(  Symptoms include itching especially at night, red rash in the creases that burn, red-brown single spots, my vag is a little sore, no discharge, slight tears in hood of clit and on anus, bump on perineum, everytime I use the bathroom my anus spots blood.  Itching did get better after shaving.  My Pap Smear came back as LSIL mild dysplasia with HPV effects.  I have Herpes 1 so I tried my Val but it didnt do anything.  I tried the vinegar on there for 10 min and my whole vagina turned white except for the spots.  Anybody with the same probs or know of this?
And there is slight skin peeling
Follow up with your Dr and have an exam done.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.