My SYPHILIS SERLOGY, SERUM @ (CLIA) is 0.05, what does that mean?

My  SYPHILIS SERLOGY, SERUM @ (CLIA) is 0.05, what does that mean? Will i have to take some medicine or its normal? please guide
The cut off value is between 0.9 and 1.1. That means if your result is less than 0.9, you are considered to be negative. And, if your result is higher than 1.1 you are considered to be positive.
So, according to the results you are negative for syphilis. But, you should discuss with your doctor regarding your medications. Your doctor is the only person who can decide you need meds or not.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.