STDs / STIs Community

Odds of Contracting Chlamydia

I was wondering about the odds of contracting Chlamydia after one sexual encounter with an infected person. We didn't use protection and the encounter only lasted 2 minutes. I haven't had any symptoms. I went to get tested but I have to wait a week and my anxiety is killing me. Can you tell me the odds of contracting it? I'm a 21 year old female.
Odds higher for a female over a male but from a 1 time encounter still low risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.