Penis Irritation after negative std test any help?

Hi quick question and thanks for any help

April 26 I met with a csw in Costa Rica. She gave me a quick suck on my penis no condom and had sex with condom which had ripped on the bottom and we switched quickly. Next day or so felt uncomfy so I made an appointment with doc April 30th took hiv /std test. I took a blood and urine test, Results came back may 14th negative for all std and hiv. I am currently still feeling a discomfort in my groin area. I read 5 days after exposure is a good time to get tested so I did.  I have no discharge or no leakage of Any kind. I haven't had any symptoms of herpes or beak outs. Any ideas what this discomfort can be when all results came negative?

Is there a difference In going to a std clinic and my doc by any chance? Does std clinc do a more thorough test?

Thank you for your help.
Any place that will do STD testing is fine. No clue what the issue could be at this point with some negative STD tests.
Thank you for your reply! Does the blood and urine test differ from a local std clinic facility? I would get the same results basically?

Just dunno what this discomfort is I'll make an appointment with my doctor again if so
I don't see an edit button for edit post so i apologize. Would I be wasting my time going to an std clinic or just to go back to my doctors office?
Same results.
Go back to Dr
Thank you very much I appreciate your help!

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.