STDs / STIs Community

Please Help. STD Maybe??? Pimple

Hi i’m a young gay guy who never had anal sex only unprotected oral sex and now i’ve noticed a BIG RED with a white or yellow head pimple on my **** the torso of my penis. And i’m wondering if that’s only an oil gland that is clogged or something more serious. i’ve looked at pictures of genital herpes as i usually see bunches of pimples and in my case there is only this BIG one so could i have genital herpes or any other disease? Please help. i can gladly send pics. Please help thank you so much!!!
It's an ingrown hair most likely. Don't mess with it. Let it heal naturally.
now i think it popped by itself and it looks really weird. and i’m scared it might be an std
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.