STDs / STIs Community

Possible STI?

I received unprotected oral sex from a woman I dont know approximately 7-8 months ago. Maybe two weeks ago I noticed a small (3mm?) scab, but almost callous like pump just at the bottom of my foreskin. It does not and never did hurt and I have never had any symptoms of an STI... Should I be concerned about this? Or is it possibly just an abrasion.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, a callous like bump doesnot suggest any std.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.