Possible Std

hello i had unprotected oral sex on sept 2. A mouth later oct  8 i ask the woman about having any STD'S and she said she has never had one. She also stated she had a blood test and tested negative for any sexual transmitted diseases. But i realized a small little red spot on the back of my shaft that doesnt hurt (could it be a sore???)(not circular)and my skin has been peeling does this mean i might have syphillis??? Also ive had a small sore throat and been tired(i'm an athlete/student) what are chances that i might have caught anything. By the way i liveTexas

thank you
Low risk, sore throat would have nothing to do with a STD and that bump could be many things often not a STD but see a Dr if concerned.
I have 2 questions

1- what if you and your partner are clean and don't have any stds can you still contract one

2- what if your partner got tested but you didn't and she tested negative for everything and she was the first person you ever had any kind of sex with(we only did oral but it was unprotected)
And thank you for taking the time to answer my question
1. Not unless you have sex with someone else
2. Then you had no STD risk

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.