STDs / STIs Community

Protected sex, but somewhat unprotected oral, please advise

I am straight male in my 30's.

Today I messed up and had sex with a sex worker. The sex was 'protected' at all times - we used a condom. HOWEVER, she sucked and licked my testicles and the very base of my shaft. Sorry to get into the details, but perhaps this is important - we had short vaginal and somewhat rough anal sex. No artificial lubricant was used. I didn't inspect the condom in details afterwards, but it seemed OK.

My last shave 'down there' was 2 days ago. Now I notice that my skin is still somewhat irritated (red bumps), although I don't see any obvious cuts. There is the possibility of micro cuts, though...

Needless to say, now when the sane judgment came back to me, I have a few questions/concerns:
1. What is the major STDs I should be worried about now? It is my estimate that it is Syphilis. I am not really worried about HIV (condom didn't break) or Herpes (it is now kind of common). Genital warts - slim chance, there is a 100 strains and only a few cause the warts.
2. Assuming I have caught Syphilis, am I immediately contagious to others, or first I have to reach 1st or 2nd phase of the disease?
3. Is Syphilis contracted when it penetrates into the blood stream (i.e. there has to be a CUT), or as soon as skin (any skin) touches the lesion. If there is no lesion whatsoever, how contagious is it still?

If I could, I would get a test ASAP, but it is my understanding that I have to wait 21 days at least. I am in for stressful 3 weeks of self-examination now ...

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, the licking was no risk and neither was the protected oral and if your pubic mound area did not make genital contact with hers the risk is also zero If some contact was made outside the condom and she did not have any sores at the time your risk for herpes would be close to zero also.
If she did not have any genital sores you can pretty much rule out syphilis as well.
Thanks, that's comforting.

Any elaboration on the following two points?

COMMUNITY LEADER
To contract syphilis the partner needs to have an active open syphilis canker sore and the other person needs an open sore for the germs to enter. Its contracted that way. If one is not there theres no risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.