Receiving a ** from someone who had sperm in his mouth

Hi!
I recently had unprotected oral sex. A guy was giving me and another guy a blowjob switching from one penis to another. The guy that was receiving oral sex came first into a performing guy's mouth. He spitted it and then continued giving me a blowjob, I came into his mouth as well.
I know there is a risk of STIs, but could you please tell me which STIs are more likely to be transmitted in this scenario?

Thank you!

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.