Red spots on the Penis Head

I have some red spots on the glans of my penis which appeared a month back after i had unprotective oral sex. Is it an STD? How can i get rid of it? I've been applying a cream which contains Betamethasone but it hasn't had any effect on the problem. Plz suggest a solution.
Diagnosis, especially in dermatology, cannot be made without at least seeing the lesion (not to mention biopsying it). Personally, I think that if the Betamethasone hasn't worked that you could be dealing with an infection, not necessarily an STD but probably so, given your past exposure. The solution is to ask for a professional opinion at a real clinic, not the internet.

You need to see a doctor, especially since the meds are not working. Also, really be careful and have protected sex, one can not be too careful this day and age.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.