STDs / STIs Community

STD risk help!

I was really drunk and went to a massage parlour with a friend.  The girl out in a condom and gave me oral for a few minutes then we had sex I could not finish since I was drunk she then took the condom off and gave me an intense handjob.  Am I at risk for STD?
Very low risk of any STI/STD. I would consider testing at 12 weeks to be sure, but the risk of anything is low. Make sure you include Hep C, HSV and syphilis in the testing.
I seem to have a rash that started lastnight (3 nights later) after I ran 6 miles below my balls and between my butt.  Seems like irritation/jock itch, is there anything else this could be? Does this mean I caught somethin if so, what?
There does not seem to be any lesions or anything anywhere else please help
This doesn't sound like an STD symptom no. Follow up with testing at the appropriate windows.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.