STDs / STIs Community

STI

Hi doctor, I am 28 years male.
I have been having sexual intercourse with protection since the past 2 months with a girl and last week. I slept tuesday i slept with her. She had difficulty getting wet and used my penis to rub on her viginal till she got a little wet and she inserted it in. Then i came out of her and finished up with a condom. The next day i started feeling some pains in both side of my lower abdomen, most especially the left side and also in the left side of my testicles. After a day. When urinating, immediately the urine is almost done i fetl this sharp pulling like pain. I have been really worried. I took amplicox and the sharp pain after i urine stopped immediately within hours. But other pains lke pain in my testicle and lower abdomen I still feel it sometimes. I am so worried. Please help

This discussion is related to Freaking out after lapdance.
Would not be STD related, no real risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.