26 year old male. Just today I had a sexual encounter with a new partner (graphic description ahead).
I gave her a little bit of oral (kind of) before I noticed a whitish bump on her labia. It wasn’t red or itchy or painful so I doubt it was herpes. To be honest, it looked a lot like bumps I get on my penis all the time that my doctor says are just ingrown hairs or cysts. But it also could have been a genital wart.
1. I didn’t touch it directly with my mouth, but I used my mouth on her through her underwear, and I briefly put my mouth on her bare vulva on the other side from where the bump was. I then put the inside of her underwear in my mouth. If it was indeed a wart, could I still have gotten an infection in my mouth?
2. I never touched her genitals with mine, but right after touching her I put my hand in this vaseline-like substance (might have been cocoa butter or coconut oil or something), and then about 30 minutes later she put her hand in the same substance and proceeded to touch my penis and testicles with it. Could the virus have survived for that long in some such moist substance?
3. Would getting an HPV vaccine do any good now that I’ve already been exposed (but the infection may not have taken hold yet)?
4. I’ve read that you can do things to fight off an HPV infection early on. What kinds of things should I be doing?
5. Can you spread genital warts during that early stage when you’ve been exposed but haven’t had your first outbreak yet?
6. What kind of test or examination for genital warts should I tell her to ask her doctor about, to make sure they catch it if it is indeed a wart?
Thank you for any answers you can give. As you can tell, I’m pretty worried.