Small white/red bumps/pimples on penis.

Recently I had a sexual encounter with a female. After we did our business I started to get pains in my stomach. Forward 2 months turns out I contracted hsv with an igm count of 1.27 over .91. Igg counts were negative. So that was a nightmare. I never got an outbreak and after going to hospitals and urologists and doctors they tell me to re test. Upon re testing a month after my initial test my igg still came back negative and the dermatologist says u might had a false positive cause the igg should have been positive by now. Anywho so I go about my life but I have been getting these tiny pin head pimple/bumps on my penis for two months now. The doctor prescribed some antifungsl cream but no luck. Today I got them all on the left side of my penis. Please look at the image this is how t looks.

https://ibb.co/gP689y

So I’m unsure if this is balanitis or the herpes or what. I’m so tired of having this I want my normal penis back. Please help someone.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.