Std/hiv risk?

Hello, on Friday I had a poor lapse in judgement.  I'm married with kids and love them dearly.  I had gone out to the strop club with my friends, had way to much to drink and ended in the VIP room with a stripper.  In the VIP room, the following happened.  We made out, she gave me unprotected oral sex, I gave her unprotected oral sex, I inserted my fingers in her vagina and we had protected vaginal sex.  3 days post encounter I have no symptoms, I feel fine.  My questions are the following:

1) what are the chances of getting stds/hiv or sti from this encounter.

2) I have 2 failed root canals with holes, from 3 years ago.  Would my exposure go up from performing oral sex on the stripper?  There was no blood, cuts or sores

3) should I get tested if I'm asymptomatic?

4) if I have to get tested, what's the time frame for hiv/stds?

This was my first sexual encounter outside my marriage and I definan don't want to pass anything along to her.  I hate myself for doing this and won't be going to anymore strip clubs.  I am having a lot of anxiety over this

Please advise,

Worry wort
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi the unprotected oral is a risk for gono, herpes, and HPV,
The protected vaginal is a risk for herpes, syphilis and HPV. testing would not be advised without symptoms but would be advised if you have a long term partner. test at the correct window period as below post exposure:
1. gono 7 days
2. syphilis--6 weeks
3. herpes---3 months
theres no test for men for HPV
It would be advised to test prior to being intimate with her.
How about HIV?
zero risk

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.