I recently had sex with a Bali massus with a condom on, she gave me a handjob without a Condon, everything else I was wearing protection, is there any chance of my catching any disease, I'm worried sick and need some closure, no saliva was swapped either, just sex and blow Job with a condom on
No risk for mutual masturbation.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.