The inside of penis feels itchy after giving oral sex. Is this an std/sti?

Almost 6 weeks ago I gave a prostitute unprotected oral for about 10 seconds. I know. Big mistake but I would like to know what should I test for now? I'll be going to urgent care to be tested at exactly 6 weeks after the encounter. I tested at 3 weeks for ghonorea clamydya syphillis and hiv. Also they did an oral swab everywhere in back of mouth. Everything negative but I think I was too early for testing. But weird that for a week now the inside of penis is a little itchy and there's like a line kinda like a faint scratch on the head. Is this possible? To catch something orally and now I have itch in my penis? I'm so confused. I also had sex with my wife 4 times since the encounter in protected. Could this make a difference? So what should I test for now? Thank you for advice in advance.
Sorry I meant I had sex with my wife 4 times unprotected. Also the reason why I'm asking what I should test for instead of just asking the doctor is because the doctors ive seen seems like they don't know what to test for.
There is no risk in catching any STDs from giving oral to a woman. So you are safe. No need to go for STDs test to be honest.

Where is this itchiness that you have in your penis? Is unprotected oral the only thing that you did?
The itchiness/irritation is inside penis but close to the tip. We also had protected vaginal sex. Condom never ripped. She did not go down on me. No other symptoms. Besides enlarged taste bud on back of tongue.
Your unprotected oral and protected sex shouldn't have caused you all these symptoms. Try test for yeast.
Also my kidneys have been hurting a little for a few days now.  Anyone?
Now I'm having flu like symptoms. I have body aches.
You are stressing yourself out. All of these symptoms are none STDs related.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.