STDs / STIs Community

Trich Through Mutual Masturbation

I have been freaking out over STDs. I had engaged in mutual masturbation with my boyfriend in September 2015, I am positive there was precum on his hand upon fingering me. Then in November 2015, with the same boyfriend, I had allowed him to finger me using his saliva as lubricant. Shortly after that encounter I have been experiencing irritation in my vaginal area (a type of burning feeling). I have gone to the doctor twice, one time with a PA, another with the actual doctor. The PA and doctor both said that I shouldn't be worried about STDs since I have not had sex yet. However, none of the several prescriptions they've given me for different unrelated things have worked.They have not examined me internally, only externally. I read on planned parenthood that trich can be spread through mutual masturbation. Should I be worried about trich or any other STDs? Thanks so much.
No, you do not need to be concerned.

I am not understanding though, why don't you and your partner mutually test for STDs, compare notes, and then proceed with confidence.
Do you think I should be tested from these instances? Neither of us have been sexually active with anyone but each other and are both sixteen, so getting tested without parents knowing is very difficult.
If you trust that he is a virgin, then you are both fine to proceed with unprotected sex with confidence. The only issue may be if either of you has an oral HSV1 infection (oral cold sores) that can spread to the genitals of a person without HSV1.
Even if he wasn't a virgin, is the risk of transmission still low?
Definitely near zero if not zero!
I've been thinking, and since I have felt this pain two days after the saliva incident should I be concerned at all with any other diseases. Like what if he was sick and whatever made him sick got i my vagina? Should I be concerned?
Thank you so much I really appreciate hearing this!!
Not at all. If there was an issue, it would be minor issue easily cleared from your body.
Alright, and I apologize but one more question (I'm trying to create a minimum amount of threads as possible). If my boyfriend sucked on my nipples, can I get and STD in or on my breast either?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.