Wisdom tooth pain or an STD

Hey there I have very sore gums at the top left of my gum in the very back. It happened after I at a granola bar and a part of it while I was eating it got lodged into it. I quickly cleaned it out. However, the day after thats when my gums in the back became sore. its so sore that I cant even open my mouth all the way. I took a flashlight to look back there and I seen a small pointy tooth coming in. I have also gave oral to my boyfriend but he did not ejaculate or anything and it was brief. Could it the symptoms of an STD or Wisdom tooth?? Also the same problem happened three months prior but at the bottom left of my gum in the back and it lasted for a week
Dentist or doctor, your choice. I doubt it is an STD.
How come you doubt its an STD??
Because it is your BF not a stranger. Hoping you know him, trust him, and know his sexual history. Also, because there was no body fluid involved and because it was brief. All this points to doubting it is an STD.

I once gave oral sex to a woman who said she had herpes (after the fact). That was years ago. I never got it.
Yea I have known him for 4 months and we always discussed STDs, but sometimes people can hide things. Lol. I am thinking that its wisdom tooth

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.