Worried

Hello Drs.
I had unprotected sex with a girl with unknown status 6 weeks ago. I had tests done at 3,4,5 weeks. All were clear view complete 1/2 antibody test. I haven't had any symptoms. What is my chances of test turning positive? Thank you
You need to post this in HIV forum.
How do I do that when it says they aren't accepting anymore posts?
None. You are fine. Still get last test done after 13 weeks. That will it. Most likely negetive.
Thanks for your response
My 6 week 2 day clear view rapid test was negative. Should I feel good about this result?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.