help please!

in August 2017 I had an oral presentation with a sex worker, it was fast and after we had vaginal sex with a condom, I think I had some symptoms. One month ago I had some acnes in my chest and in a few days I had two little wounds in the my elbows, can it be syphilis ??? 8 months ago, no fever or swollen lymph nodes, I'm very nervous and anxious, please respond!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi If you contracted syphilis 8 months ago you would have already  had the next 2 stages of syphilis including possible brain infection and foot and hands rash. you can test for syphilis if you want to reduce your anxiety
Is it possible to show no symptoms at both stages?
Get tested. Best thing you can do. I'm waiting for my results.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.