my condom broke, what the risks of HIV or other STD?

I had sexual intercourse with a prostitute, and i was using condom, however at some point, i heard the latex tearing apart I instantly took my penis out, and the condom was completely broken at half, in the mid part of the penis; i instantly took some wet towels tried cleaning my penis, and the I used another condom to finish; when I finished I went to the bathroom to clean my penis in water, and I found a red spot in the skin, like in the mid-part of my penis, this was like 10 minutes later after the condom broke; could I have contracted an std? This was like 2 hours, should i worry?
someone please answer this
What does it concern you?
If you withdrew your penis inmediately after the condom broke, I think you have nothing to worry about. A couple of seconds are not enough for a virus or bacteria to pass from one person to another. The red spot you noticed could be anything, but it has nothing to do with the exposure you talk about. No STD shows up symptoms in 10 minutes! I am not a doctor but I hope my opinion helps you.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.