new infection?

i was treated for STD and its been a month..my medication was done 10 days back,i had a urine test and my result
i got urine test yesterday
my result found
puss cell 2-5
rbc 0-2
bacteria - few

is this normal?i suddenly got bacteria in urine...
Yes it could be normal as bacteria can come from many thing.
i did another test today and the result
pus cell 1-3
rbc 4-6
bacteria - non
mucus - few

my doc didnt gave me any med but he told if i have any sympt again i should get tested

so is it possible to reinfected after taking azithomycin,doxy.flagy for my STD......can my STD lead to future problem....
Unlikely
thanks
i have on symptoms except frequent urine and leakage of few drops urine after urination.

This started after i masturbation twice with in 30 min  and i urinated almost 10 time and i can see my leakage and those feeling i still have urine on the track

will this urine leakage is normal?
this will fade away by time or my STD have given me prostites?
It can be normal for some. I don't know if it will fade or not.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.