oral sex and HIV

I am  28 M and my partner was 30 F. I was engaged in unprotected Oral sex (Received Fellatio) from her. its been 10 days now. It last for only 1 min and during this I did not remember i have ejaculated in her mouth.  Considering she had multiple partners, what are the chances to get affected with all STDs , HIV, HPv etc. I am really worried and stressed, depressed and regret it now. Can you guide me on this?

I have no symptoms so far for bacterial infection expect feels some burning at urethra during Pee. But it last for some time only.  

I asked my partner also about she had previous history of any STDs or any serious disease but she said she is fine and ok. considering all possibilities please guide me.

Very low risk for stds. Zero risk for HIV.
so you said no risk of HIV. After reading out many post and related topics I am scared about it.  

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.