percent chance

what is the chance you can get a std from unprotected oral sex where your the reciever.  i have been reading many different things and get mixed results.  i am currently waiting on results from a urine sample from my doctor since monday and i cant eat or sleep and my mind keeps bothering me.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
What are the mixed results you are reading? Its very low risk as not many people are walking around with Gonoreha in the back of their throat. The giver would be much more at risk than you.
well some sites say its highly likely you can and others low risk.  the giver is at risk because of the idea of sperm correct?  also isnt the main signs of std from oral discharge from your penis?  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes the giver is subject to any fluids inside the urethra and yes a puss discharge would be a common symptom.
puss would be very noticeable right?  almost like sperm?  the guy who gave me oral told me twice he is clean but that means nothing.  i am just worried for the worse.  the only symptom i have is a little pain while i pee.  this comes and goes and it happened two weeks from exposure.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes it would burn big time when you urinate and be very noticible non stop irritation.
i believe you answered my previous post about the urethra injury.  how i pinched it trying to get the remaining sperm out after ejaculation.  i am becoming more convinced of it being this injury.  i didnt wake up that morning with any symptoms of a std and then after i did that it hurt.  hopefully this is just in my mind.  i cant sleep anymore until i get my results
so do you think its not std related?  im sorry to ask so many questions i am very concerned

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.