Large red spot on upper thigh by croth and on butt it doesnt itch just burns a little in certain spots, i have been clean and just got a new sexual partner someone said jock itch but im freaking out any ideas plz
Can you share more details about these spots? It's possible that they are caused by ingrown hairs.
Its not little spots its like a big red spot from my upper left thigh around my panty line and up my but its starting to itch now and im trying not to itch or touch not sure what to do.There are no bumps or anything thats whats the weirdest thing
You would have to see a Dr.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.