Help. Unprotected oral in stripclub

I am 28 male from uk and was in a strip club in Mexico 7 days ago, I had a dance which she gave me unprotected oral plus she was fully naked and rubbing her self all over me also over my penis and obviously Her fluids must have been on me.
I woke up the next day about 5 hrs later and had a burning sensation on my penis, 7 days later and it's still there. Is it possible that I have an std or something. I did not have intercouse with her.
I have no way to get to a clinic as I'm currently offshore. Really need advice please

This discussion is related to Freaking out after lapdance.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would assume its just irritation or bad hygiene. Unless u have any outbreak, but even then u might mistake it for something else. Mexico? Dam dude thats almost as bad as Africa. U gotta keep it straped. And im mexican so i know it is over there. Bt anyways since it wuz a one time deal and u didnt mention any of her symptoms then i would assume the risks are pretty low and its all in ur head. The one located above ur neck that is...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.