Help

I am trying to get off Suboxen!!!! The last time I tried I made it 10 days but it was awful i gave in, I'm new here and need someone to talk to plz.....Thank u
Did you taper when you stopped before?  I was on sub for the past 4 years and am currently 9 days off of it.  I started at 24mg at the very beginning but at the end was only taking about .25mg or less.  Now I got about 7 hours of sleep the first 3 days but things are getting better everyday.
Get on a good taper plan and that will help with the WD.  You just have to have the mindset that you can do it.  Also check out the Thomas recepie and animo acid prtotcol.  Hope this helps!
get as low as you can...then try it...and you will do it,all the posatives outweigh the negatives,good luck m8,this is a good place to learn of peoples experiences in same situ.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the SUBOXONE CLUB Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.