Pregnant and Dr won't refill Subutex Rx! Freaking out!

I have been using Subutex for 2 months since I found out I was pregnant (now 4 months). I went to detox and was referred to a OB here in KY who could prescribe Subutex. I went today for my weekly appointment and was told my drug screen from last week came back positive for Amphetamines! I have NEVER used amphetamines, Percocet was my drug of choice. I am also taking wellbutrin, robitussin, vicks inhaler, and vistaril. I researched and found that the wellbutrin can cause a false positive as well as the robitussn and vicks. My dr flat refused a refill and now I'm terrified I will withdrawal and put this baby in jeopardy. He sent off for a more thorough drug screen but told me it would be 3 days. He said that the state of ky has rules set up that he has to refuse a refill even if my drug screen showed a false positive. What do I do!?!?!?
Hmmm, I've tested positive for amphetamines from a damn red bull before.  Maybe go see a different dr.  I can't believe that the dr would think opiate WD is good for the baby...  I'm surprised they didn't give you your script.
When your on anti depressants you come out possitive for amphetimines for some reason, sounds like he just trying anything to get you off to avoid a suit, Suboxone is a class C for pregnancy...they don't knoe the affects on the fetus. Methadone is very safe for pregnancy, the baby will go through withdrawals my love, good luck sweety...I hope all goes well for you")) Erin
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the SUBOXONE CLUB Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.