small relapse

Im on day 20 being off Bupe and the last couple of  days seem to have took a step backwards, ive had some anxiety, and depression, does that sound normal? Because I was doing great until just these last 2 days.
Yes, it sounds normal to feel that way. Have you had to deal with any depression before? It you don't feel right you SHOULD NOT get off the suboxone! I can tell you from experience that you shouldn't because there is a chance of relapse and you dont want that... Im here if you wanna talk. I have been on suboxone before and now I have to get back on because I was not ready...
I see you posted that a while back. I too took well to the sub at first. Now I find it unpleasant.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the SUBOXONE CLUB Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.